There are mulitple Membership Levels and Greens Fees availble.
|2019 Membership||Full Rate|
|2nd Year Individual||$700.00|
|2nd Year Family||$1120.00|
|Senior Limited Plan*||$1475.00|
|35 and Under||$550.00|
See Membership Form for Details
The Fine Print!
Installment payments are due on 4/15, 5/15 & 6/15.
* Senior Limited Play Plan - Special package for Seniors, 65 and over only, as individuals or couples. It entitles the member(s) to all the other benefits of membership and playing up to 50 rounds of golf including a cart (18 holes only) . Couples may split the rounds in any manner desired. After the 50 rounds, regular greens fee rates will apply. (no Concession Credit required) For membership purposes, a Senior is someone over the age of 65.
** A New Member is someone who has not been a member for the last 3 years.
Concession Credit - Individual $50, Family $100 (required)
Cart Lease - Individual $650, Family $1,150 (annual)
Cart Storage - $475
Bag Storage - $75
Members - Free Range Balls / Unlimited
Non Member - small $5.00 - large $7.00
2019 SGC Membership Perks!
SGC now has a new incentive program for Members. If you choose to become a member at SGC for the 2019 season, members will receive the following perks. Please consider being part of our club.
- Up to 20% off of Pro-Shop Merchandise
- 10% off restaurant (food only)
- Free meal at both Opening & Closing Parties at SGC
- Unlimited Range Balls (The Club now has NEW range balls)
- Members will be able to play other courses at a Discounted rate that SGC has a reciprocal with; Cobleskill, Canajoharie, Oneonta Country Club, Thunderheart Golf Club and Delhi .…more to come.
- Free GHIN (Our New Hdcp System) Non-Member pays $40
- Discounted entry fees for ALL tournaments run by the Club.
- Eligible to play in Member Tournaments (Presidents Cup/Club Championship)
- Members will have the opportunity of owning their own cart at SGC.
- Member can purchase their own cart and store it in SGC cart barn…This will cost the user $475/yr. and is responsible for maintaining and gassing the cart.